October Recap - Lots of Inspiration!


Hello everyone! Bibi here, and as always at the end of the month I have lots and lots of photos to share with pretties that were made with Rubber Dance stamps. Some of these were posted here on this blog, some on our Scandinavian blog, and some on the Design Team members' own blogs:



Anita/Niti: 





Bibi:






Gail: 







Irit: 






Katy: 









Kristiina:








Majo: 














Susan:




Susanne: 







Published in the UK magazine Craft Stamper November issue
which has a FOUR pages spread of artwork made with stamps from Rubber Dance!


Guest Designer Olga:



Guest Designer Shilpa:




I bet there were a few of those you hadn't seen before!
If you want to make sure you see everything that the DT makes,
you can find links to all their blogs on this page:


This photo has nothing to do with October's recap ....


How's that for a nice view, ey? It's the one I will be enjoying for the next two weeks while sitting on my balcony. What do I mean MY balcony? Do I really have a view over the Mediterranian sea from my balcony here in Norway??? Oh, I wish! But I will while I'm on holiday in Spain :-)
So....... that means I won't be much online till I return in 2 weeks from today, but the blog will be busy as always - my beloved Design Team members are making sure of that!

Till next time, take care and be kind to one another... (I know, you always are)


 XOX,
Bibi


Yep - the web shop will remain open, I just won't be able to process any orders till I'm back. The rest of my family don't know how to make stamps and I don't have any employees,  but I'll be pressing stamps and shipping out orders as fast as I can when I return.

Comments

Karen Petitt said…
Very gorgeous and very inspiring! Need more stamps! Enjoy your holiday and the sun Bibi xx
Craftyfield said…
What a productive little lot, the Rubber Dance DT! So many lovelies... Enjoy your holiday Bibi, and bring back some of that lovely sun, it's not winter yet and I'm already missing it!
Jane said…
Stunning projects Bibi. My faves are the snowman and leaf stamps....beautiful. Enjoy your sunshine break....what a perfect time to catch some sunshine xx
ionabunny said…
An amazing round up of projects. Such lovely colours and a lot of fun projects. Rubber Dance stamps are so versatile. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!