5 minute Christmas Cards by Katy



If, like me, there is always someone you've accidentally missed off your Christmas card list, you might need some last minute Christmas cards! I created all six of these cards in well under an hour using just Rubber Dance stamps, Archival inkpads and limited palette of Distress Inks applied with a water brush.


The two cards with the repeated sentiments are super quick if you literally have minutes before a guest arrives!


This is my last post for 2015 so have a very Merry Christmas one and all - see you in 2016.

Katy x

I used these Rubber Dance stamps:

Cosy Christmas

Frosty Friends

Winter Wonderland

Christmas Cheer and Tags

Comments

Majo said…
Lovely card, dear Katy! And yes, we all seem to forget someone, so this is a good solution ♥
Lizzy Hill said…
These are simply fabulous! Love the way you've put them together & the repeated sentiments etc look great!!
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Katy! I'm sure there are many of us who need to make some cards in a hurry ... I for one! I simply refuse to send out store bought cards, and would much, MUCH rather spend a few minutes on some quick and easy cards like these :)
♥♥♥
Unknown said…
So pretty Katy. Merry Christmas to you and yours. j.
Craftyfield said…
This is what I like about rubber stamps, beautiful results can be obtained with simple and quick designs.
ionabunny said…
These are great. I always struggle to make quick cards. TFS. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button