Christmas Card by Susanne.

Hi my dear Rubber Dance Friends!

This will definitely be my last Christmas Card to share! I used the Cozy Christmas Set and the Frosty Friends Set. I tried to work with non-traditional colors.

For the background I used Twinkling H2Os to stamp the cones. On my main image I used the big bow first, cut a mask from scrap paper and stamped the candle on top. So the result is the candle sits behind the bow. I colored the images with Distress Inks. To be true. This card is not my style. I was sure nobody likes it. But no. A friend of mine picked some of my Christmas cards and she also chose this one! (For her grandma - LOL).

I wish you some awesome holidays and a Happy New Year! Hugs, Susanne.

Stamp sets from Rubber Dance:
Cozy Christmas
Frosty Friends

You will get 15% discount  on your next order in the Rubber Dance Online Store when you enter "susanne2015" during checkout.



Comments

Majo said…
Very unusual, but also very pretty, dear Susanne ♥
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thank you, Susanne!
Love the non-trad colours. I bet your friend's grandma will be delighted! :)
♥♥♥
ionabunny said…
I like your un-traditional colours and layered stamping. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button