Last Minute Gift and Tutorial

Hello my friends!

Your time is running out for Christmas Shopping? 
Don't worry, I have found a solution!

I made a little gift box which you can use for coupons to give to friends or loved ones for different occasions.


 Let's get started!

I cut my template for the box and used a stamp from the set "Pines Fir Yew" on a piece of Tim Holtz Design Paper. I heat embossed the image.


On the sides of my box I stamped a sentiment from the set "Christmas Greetings", and two tags with words from the "Christmas Cheers and Gift Tags" set.
 


The panels were adhered to the front and the back, I tied some hemp cord around it added a wood veneer star and ready is the little box.


 I used several different stamps from our "Travel" set on thge Coupon cards. The last minute presents could be a wellness weekend (Vintage Hotel receipt), a trip to either London or Paris (Eiffel Tower and Big Ben stamps) or even a trip around the world (Globe Map).

There are so many more choices and images to "stamp" your last minute coupons, the limit is your imgination :)


This is the back of the box:


Have a wonderful Christmas among family and friends ♥


Don't forget about the 15% discount code you'll get on your next order
in the Rubber Dance Online Store using "majo2015"




Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Lovely idea and so beautifully made, Majo! I like this idea a lot, and there are so many things we could put inside - everything from a gift coupon for free hugs to ... well, how about rubber stamps? :-D
Thank you for the great tutorial!
♥♥♥
What a cool idea, Majo! The Box was awesome and I really liked the idea of giving away an experience and then use the stamps as a "hint".
Hugs ♥
Unknown said…
This is fab Majo - such a clever idea.
Kristiina said…
Love this! It would also work for giving a set of cards (birthday cards, thank you notes etc) as a gift.
Lillibelle said…
What a great gift Majo! I think I should pilfer that fantastic idea! ;)
Craftyfield said…
Wonderful box and the contents are also a great gift idea! I love the understated colour scheme.
ionabunny said…
Very pretty. I like the white embossing on the red and white stripes. Great gift box idea. Hugz

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button