Rubber Dance Stamp Challenge - January


Hello, gorgeous! First of all we want to wish all of you a Happy New Year! May all your crafty wishes come true ;-)

Are you ready for another fun challenge? I guess you are!

Our colour scheme and theme this month goes with the season. We picked a winter theme this time and we do love its glorious colours! We hope you do, too, when you create an entry (or three) for our January Challenge:



*         Challenge Rules:          *

Stamping must be obvious on your project.  You do not have to use Rubber Dance stamps to participate.

ALL THREE challenge colours must be used, but you may add others

Max 3 entries per person. 

Entry via the linking tool with a direct link to your post (not just your blog). No backlinking to projects posted prior to the start of our challenge.

You may combine with other challenges, as many as you like.

We reserve the right to remove entries that don't meet these simple requirements.

***************************



The prize:
Winner will win five fab stamps from Rubber Dance!
PLUS five more stamps if the winner has used Rubber Dance stamps on her entry! 
(Please mention the stamps you've used from Rubber Dance in your Post) 
The owner of Rubber Dance will pick some nice ones out for you.


The winner:
is our DT Pick of the Month, selected among ALL entries.
You do not have to use our stamps to enter!

We also offer a Guest Designer spot to our DT Pick of the Month,
who will (if she wants) get her challenge card featured amongst the inspirational makes here on the Rubber Dance blog when we announce an upcoming challenge.

Honourable Mentions:

goes to some fave entries where our stamps have been used.
Fame, glory and braggin' badges awaits! ;-)

The winner and honourable mentions will be announced 
on the 5th of February.

Here are some inspirational makes we've created
using stamps from Rubber Dance, of course: 



 
Susanne:
 
 
Stamp: Mr. Frosty from the
Frosty Friends stamp set.

Stamps: Mr. Frosty from the
Frosty Friends stamp set,
Winter Wonderland 


Stamps: Frosty Friends, Music Notes

Stamps: Mr Frosty


Gail:


Stamps: Giraffe, Marble, Spooky, sentiment 
from Sarcastic Superpower





Bibi:


Stamps: Mr Frosty, Winter Wonderland 






Now it's your turn! Have FUN! :-D

















Comments

Craftyfield said…
Happy New Year! Great colour and photo inspiration for this challenge. Lovely samples!
Jane said…
Happy new year and great work to kick off 2017 xx
Mac Mable said…
Happy, Healthy and Crafty New Year! x Fun challenge and wonderful inspiration, thank you x
laury55 said…
Happy New Year...thanks for the inspiration and the new challenge
Jane Willis said…
I've made my card and written my post but the Linky appears to be inactive - is it broken?
Jane
Bibi Lindahl said…
I tested it right now and it seems to be working fine again.
Please try again :)
Jane Willis said…
It's still not working - I think you must be viewing it as an administrator rather than as an ordinary reader of the blog :( - try looking at it on somebody else's device so you can see what we're seeing.
Jane
Bibi Lindahl said…
I have added your entry for you. Sorry you had issues with it, I have no idea what went wrong. Thank you for joining! :)
Jane Willis said…
Thanks Bibi, I don't know what the problem is but I've moved from my PC to my ipad now and I'm still just getting a message saying that the Link in widget is not allowed, so it can't be a browser problem. However I can see that you have visited my blog and commented on my entry so it MUST be working!
Jane
Bibi Lindahl said…
I have contacted InLinkz the tech support and asked them what the problem might be (it's the weekend so no answer yet). I tried on an older version of Internet Explorer, and I got the error message there, but it does work on my iPad (Safari browser), and it also works on Chrome and Firefox. I was not logged in as admin when I checked. Anyway, we do have 4 other entries so it seems to work for most people/browsers.
Bibi Lindahl said…
Update: Tech support looked into it and it should be working everywhere now.
Eemeli said…
I am very happy to find this challenge while "window shopping". The photo is so inspirational and I already know what I am about to make within the given color scheme -- now I just have to find time to make it (working gets your bills paid but it sure is a bump on the road when it comes to having time for crafting...)

Hugs from Finland,
Eemeli

maria f. said…
Loved this color combo and wintry inspiration.
Bibi Lindahl said…
Glad you found us, Eemeli! I hope you will carve out some time to create and join our challenge.
Hugs back from Norway
Bibi Lindahl said…
Thanks for joining with your lovely cards!
KandA said…
Fabulous creations from the DT (love that snowman) and a great theme too xx
Arty Beginnings said…
This looks fun - great DT inspiration - I love your stamps, Rachel
Unknown said…
Brilliant art! So happy I found you!
Tina in California ❤

Popular posts from this blog

February Theme Challenge - Layers

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

Poodles of Snow, Cute as a Button