Challenge Reminder - Art Journal Page by Anita

Hi there!

Anita created an awesome art journal page as a reminder for our running challenge. Our theme is: "Favourite Stamp". Anita picked our "Textured Houses" to build her creative spread.

http://rubberdance.blogspot.de/2017/09/rubber-dance-september-theme-challenge.html

Anita's art journal spread is in the square Dylusions journal. She tells us something about the process:

"I started with Dylusions Paint in the colour Funky Fuchsia, Squeezed Orange and Pomegranate Seed and a blending tool on the page. I used some stencils with the same colours over the page to achieve some pattern. Then I used my palette knife and scratched some white paint here and there over the page. I took all those tiny background stamps from the set and stamped (still with the same colours that I've used all the time) over the page. I stamped the houses on a paper called Newsprint and cut them out and glued them down on my page. I took Dylusions ink (as I have filled in water pens) and coloured in some of the houses. I wrote my thoughts with black Stabilo pen all over the page, made some white circles with my fingers and white paint. The heart is stamped in the centre of each circle with Plum Archival Ink. And for the final touch I used Posca pens in different colours and made some splatters on the page. I also scribbled around the white circles and around on the page with grey and black pencil."


Thank you so much Anita for this gorgeous burst of colours!

Join our challenge here with your favourite stamp. (You don't have to use our stamps!)
Thanks for stopping by today,
xx Susanne.



Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:


Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Beautiful and interesting page, Anita! Love the vibrant colours!! The writing in the back, partly covered up with the white circles, makes it look very personal even if I can't see what it says (which I guess was the point - it's just for you to know). I love the house stamps and have used them a lot! Thank you so much for making this gorgeous reminder of our ongoing challenge! ♥ ♥ ♥
Such a gorgeous page Anita, love the vibrancy. Hugs Debsxx
Thank you so much for your sweet and loveley feedback. I appreciate that very much!
I wish you all a great weekend.
Hugs, Anita
Susanne Rose said…
Love your page so much Anita! The colours are my favourits!!!
Love this journal page Anita and I loved to read how you created this, very inspiring!!
Ink Art Designs said…
I looove the burst of colour on this!!! So vibrant and makes you want to take a closer look. Love it!
Dot x
Wonderful journal page!!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!