CASual Friday - Card with Lindy´s Magicals on photopaper by Melina

Hello!

It´s Melina here today on CASual Friday with a really quick and simple card.
I´ve had this thing for using photopaper lately, and I just love how vibrant the colours get!


I used a honeycomb stencil by That´s Crafty, taped it down over a piece of photopaper and then just sprayed 2 different colours of Lindy´s Magicals over it. I have these tiny spray bottles that are great if you want to use your Magicals or Brushos as sprays instead of powder...

When dry I stamped the bee from Beautiful Bugs and the quote from Think Again 
using StazOn black ink. I adhered my photopaper onto black cardstock 
and then on my card base and the card is finished.

Thanks for stopping by today, and hope you´ll get a wonderful weekend!
xx Melina

Rubber Dance stamps used:

Others:
Lindy´s Magicals: pineapple paradise, mango mania
StazOn jet black
That´s Crafty stencil tc7021 



Comments

Bibi Lindahl said…
Gorgeous card! Love how vibrant that yellow is. I haven't tried mixing my pigment powders in small spray bottles, so I'll try that - great tip! Thank you so much for sharing, Melina! ♥ ♥ ♥
Sue said…
This is beautiful Melina, so vibrant! I'll have to try spraying my powders too xx
Ink Art Designs said…
This is gorgeous Melina x
I love how effective a splash of colour can be.
Dot x
This is gorgeous Melina, love the bright happy vibe to it 😍
Hugs
Donna xx
Susanne Rose said…
Fantastic card! Looking forward to summer!

Popular posts from this blog

Happiness is a state of mind - Art Journal Page

Create with your own imagination... (by Corinne, GDT this month)

IMPORTANT message from Bibi

Join our Combined Blog Hop!