Tutorial Tuesday - Art Journal Page - Video by Susanne

Hi everyone!

I'm here with an art journaling tutorial. This video is for my Wednesday series on YouTube. So you are the first that will see it :-)  It's all about finishing up a background.


Enjoy the video:


Here are some close-ups:



Thank you so much for stopping by today!
xx Susanne.

http://www.rubberdance.com/

Supplies:
Rubber Dance Stamps:


Others:
Inka Gold
Dylusions Paint
Archival Ink
Tim Holtz Thinlits Alphanumeric
STAMPlorations stencil

Comments

Ink Art Designs said…
I really enjoyed watching the video Susanne. Great tutorial x
Bibi Lindahl said…
Love this! Thank you so much for the video tutorial! It's always interesting to see how you work, so differnt from my own work - which means I learn a lot from watching you! Thanks, Susanne! ♥ ♥ ♥
Sue said…
This looks so beautiful Susanne, I'm off to check out your video now xx
Brilliant video Susanne, I always love watching these ❤️❤️
Hugs
Donna xx
Susanne Rose said…
Thank you my dear!
Susanne Rose said…
Thank you so much Bibi!

Popular posts from this blog

New Stamps Release Sale!

NEW! Join our Monthly Colour Challenge!

Back from The Netherlands

Rubber Dance Blog Hop